Mental Health, Psychiatry, Counselling & Pyschotherapy
Counselling sessions price from £90
- Fast-track appointments
- High quality private healthcare
- Access to over 22 Experienced Consultants
How we can help?
At Newry Private Clinic, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality care and treatment for a wide range of mental health conditions. Our team of skilled and compassionate psychiatrists, counsellor and psychotherapists work together to provide comprehensive and personalised care that is tailored to meet your unique needs and goals.
Offering diagnosis, psychiatric assessments, medicine management and advice, we can provide comprehensive and compassionate care. If you suffer from depression, anxiety, OCD, bipolar affective disorder, schizophrenia, sleeping disorders or other mental health conditions, we can help you on the path to recovery with coordinated and supportive care to fit your needs.
At Newry Private Clinic, we provide expert diagnosis and treatment doing everything we can to improve your quality of life whilst on your treatment journey.Get in touch
Our areas of care
Our services include:
- Assessment and Diagnosis: We offer a thorough assessment and diagnosis of mental health conditions to help you better understand your symptoms and develop an effective treatment plan. Our team will work with you to gather a detailed history and conduct a comprehensive evaluation to determine the best course of action.
- Medication Management: Our psychiatrist is highly trained in the use of medications to treat mental health conditions. We will carefully evaluate your symptoms and prescribe medications that are safe and effective for your unique needs.
- Psychotherapy: Our psychotherapist is trained in a variety of psychotherapy techniques, including cognitive-behavioral therapy, EMDR trauma psychotherapy, analytical psychotherapy and counselling. We will work with you to develop an individualised treatment plan that includes therapy to help you better understand and manage your symptoms.
Our psychotherapist can offer you high level care for the following issues:
- Childhood counselling
- Relationship counselling
- Panic attacks
- Sleeping problems
- Emotional, physical or sexual abuse
- Sexual problems
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Personality disorders
- Feelings of inner emptiness, life dissatisfaction and unhappiness
Making an appointment
Complete the, ‘Talk to us today,’ form to make an appointment, alternatively, call us for a friendly, conﬁdential chat about the treatment you need. We can recommend the most appropriate consultant and arrange an appointment at a time that suits.
Your initial consultation will look like this:
- An exploratory discussion about the issues you present
- A plan for continuing counselling or psychotherapy
- A psychiatric assessment (consultant led)
- A review of medications
If you need further appointments or follow-up care, your therapist will review your options, offering advice and guidance on your next steps.
Continue your care
Upon finishing your consultation, a programme will be recommended for you which will set you on the best path to recovery.
Some of the many therapy programmes our psychotherapist may recommend include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Analytical psychotherapy
- EMDR trauma psychotherapy
How to Pay
If you are a self-funded patient, you can pay your bill in person when you come for your appointment or contact us by phone at +44 28 3025 7708 where we can take payment over the phone prior to your visit.Payment & Pricing Information
Below are some common queries we receive. If you have another question that we have not answered on this page, complete the Talk to us today Form.
An appointment with our counsellors or psychotherapist starts from £90.
We aim to schedule your appointment within 1 week of contacting us. To book an appointment and talk with our therapist complete the, ‘Talk to us today,’ form or call us on +442830257708.
What our patients say
There’s a reason why our Google Reviews gives us a 5-star rating.
Encountering a medical challenge can be a frightening and distressing experience. I took my mum to The Newry Clinic where all her worries (and mine) were dealt with professionally, calmly and sensitively. The appointment system was efficient and immediate, the welcome from all staff was reassuring and personalised, and the medical consultant had expertise and patient care in spades. Due to the current health care context in Ireland we found ourselves pursuing the private route for the first time, it was a pleasant and reassuring experience at The Newry Clinic.
Wendy McKeown, Newry
Had my dad at the clinic recently for Microsuction, fantastic service from Nurse McGarry and all the staff in the clinic. He felt so comfortable and enjoyed his experience, leaving the clinic with a smile on his face!
Martina McCartan, Newcastle
I attended an appointment with Dr. Glackin. my appointment was very professional and reassuring. The staff at the clinic were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend!!
Odhrann McAllister, Dublin
I went to the gynaecologist in this clinic after attending one locally with an ongoing problem for over 10 years. In one single visit I was told the problem and given a prescription there and then. I'm forever thankful to the doctor as I was being treated for the wrong thing for years.
Orla Callan, Belfast
I dont usually write reviews, but for Mr. David McCaul, I owe you one! I have had 2 encounters with Mr McCaul now, once last year to fix a perforated ear drum and a few weeks back to have a procedure on my throat. He has helped me in many ways, fixing my eardrum and giving me my hearing back to 100% volume. if anyone has ENT issues, and need a diagnosis or even just a bit of reassurance, This is one Gentleman that I would give the highest recommendation for. Thanks Again to Newry private Clinic and Mr McCaul.
Craig Watt, Banbridge